Agribusiness & Crop Insurance
Your Agribusiness Insurance Specialists
Running a farm brings great rewards…and involves great risks as well. PDM Insurance has a passion for protecting farmers. We understand that the business of farming isn’t simply a livelihood…it’s a way of life. Having been raised on a farm, PDM President Rita McMullen knows firsthand how committed farmers are to protecting their way of life, and she’s just as committed in partnering with them to provide coverage that keeps farmers strong.
Coverage designed with YOUR farm in mind
While many things might be the same from farm to farm, each farm faces individual risks that must be considered. PDM Insurance offers farmer’s comprehensive coverage for buildings, horses, crops and so much more for farms throughout Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia and Delaware. Our specialty is working with each farm owners to take a good look at your operation, assess the risk properly and provide the protection you need in the most cost-effective manner possible.
Agribusiness insurance can include protection for, but is NOT limited to:
- Rental reimbursement on farm machinery and equipment
- Equipment breakdown coverage
- Farm and Commercial General Liability
- Farm and/or Commercial Autos, as well as non-owned or hired autos
- Coverage for Mills and Grain elevators
- Specialized Crop Coverage
- Coverage for Livestock operations
- Equine areas
- Equine Mortality & Major Medical
- Farm Buildings
- Various Liability Exposures
- Farm and Ranch Liability Umbrella
- …and so much more
Talk to Rita McMullen, Jess McMullen or Deena Houp at PDM Insurance for all your Agribusiness insurance needs today!